Welcome to the 2008 edition of getting to know your friends. Copy then change all the answers so they apply to you, then post on your blog. The theory is that you will learn a lot of little things about your friends that you might not have known!
1. What time did you get up this morning? 3:45am, Yes, that's AM. I have to be to work by 5am
2. Diamonds or pearls? What is this a girly blog? But if you must know, Diamonds.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Kung Fu Panda at the drive-in with the kids.
4. What is your favorite TV show? Right now it's Chuck.
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? usually cereal, but whatever is convienient.
6. What is your middle name? Ryan
7. What food do you dislike? Tomatoes and Beef Liver - Yuck!
8. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Facing Future by IZ
9. What kind of car do you drive? A 2007 Toyota Corrolla.
10. Favorite sandwich? I like a good Philly Cheese Steak and Cubanos are not bad either.
11. What characteristic do you despise? Hypocracy
12. Favorite item of clothing? Flip flops
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? New Zealand
14. Favorite brand of clothing? Another girly question. The best quality for the best price. I don't care who makes it.
15. Where would you retire to? A comfortable house in the mountains, but still close to a large city
16. What was your most recent memorable birthday? 40 was hard but the memory is starting to fade
17. Favorite sport to watch? Football, but only college and usually just BYU.
18. Furthest place you expect someone to look at this from? Florida
19. If you had a superpower, what would it be? Flight
20. When is your birthday? September 17
21. Are you a morning person or a night person? Morning, but I can adjust to either.
22. What is your shoe size? 9 , sometimes 8 1/2
23. Pets? Can I count Quinn
24. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? We are almost finished with the basement!! Yay!!
25. What did you want to be when you were little? A pilot
26. How are you today? Great
27. What is your favorite candy? Bridge mix
28. What is your favorite flower? Tulips, and yes, I do like flowers.
29. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? Thanksgiving, it's my family's turn this year
30. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream? Rocky Road
31. What are you listening to right now? Police radios and scanners (I'm at work).
32. What was the last thing you ate? Chocolate covered raisins
33. Do you wish on stars? Occasionally
34. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Cerulean
35. How is the weather right now? Very nice, but a big storm is coming tomorrow that will drop us into the 50s
36. Who was the first person you talked to on the phone today? Salt Lake City Signal guy.
37. Favorite soft drink? Rootbeer but I don't drink sodas very often
38. Favorite restaurant? Either Cheesecake Factory or Jasons Deli
39. Real hair color? Blonde.
40. What was your favorite toy as a child? Roller skates
41. Summer or winter? Winter anywhere, but I prefer Fall, Spring, Winter, and then Summer, in that order.
42. Hugs or kisses? Hugs
43. Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate, the darker the better
44. Where was your last vacation? Hawaii
45. When is the last time your cried? I cry more often that I would like to admit, but I can't remember the last time.
46. What is under your bed? Small suitcases
47. What did you do last night? I watched the vice presidential debate.
48. What are you afraid of losing? My family or my sanity, they are really tied together.
49. Salty or sweet? Spicy, which probably falls more on the salty side, but I also have a sweet tooth
50. How many keys on your key ring? 3
51. How many years at your current job? 9+
52. Favorite day of the week? Monday, (I have three day weekends, and the kids don't)
53. How many towns have you lived in? 8 towns, 5 states
54. Do you make friends easily? I'm pretty easy going but a bit of an introvert. I like to spend time with my family most.