Monday, February 2, 2015

I Can Sing My Testimony

I have had the amazing blessing of serving as the Primary Chorister for the last two years.  As happens in the church with regularity, callings change, and now I have been called to serve as Relief Society President.  I am so sad to leave the dear children of my ward.  It is THE BEST CALLING in the whole church.  It has been a joy and I will miss it terribly.  As my farewell to the children, I put together this little poster to give them.  The thing I hope they will remember from my time with them is that when they sing they are bearing and building their testimonies.  Songs touch my heart and soul and uplift my spirit.  Music has given me comfort and strength and answered my prayers when the words to a song flow into my mind.  I Can Sing My Testimony.






2 comments:

Website development company said...

Very well written. Thanks and keep sharing....

Kathleen White said...

Beautiful testimony by song. I love that!